By choosing to join our cruises you...
... and of course, catch a great fish!
- beautiful scenery of the Nile banks and fringing forests,
- abundance of birds, such as Goliath herons, fish eagles, harriers, pratincoles, waders, ducks, geese, and the famous shoebill, to name a few,
- impressive number of wild animals, such as hippos, buffaloes, elephants, giraffes, hartebeests, bushbuck, waterbuck, warthogs, sometimes even lions and leopards, crocodiles and many more,
- unique African cultures living on the banks of the Nile,
- new places and activities in the comfortable atmosphere and with the friendly service,
- interesting ways of spending a week-end or a few days with the family, a friend, in a group, or just by yourself.
- local employment, as all our boat staff are trained and employed locally,
- environmently friendly ways of discovering our planet, as the boat engine is very quiet, and the wildlife remains undisturbed.